Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Here it is, the first new post of my new blog. I've read and heard about this thing called blogging, and seen people do it, but I haven't tried it meself.

I always was bad at having diaries as a kid, so I wouldn't expect a new post every day. But I will try.

So who the hell is Christine? I was born 7 miles north of Boston in a little town called Melrose. I am 29 years old, got married last June to the man of my dreams (after kissing a lot of frogs). M is a real estate and estate planning lawyer. Went to North Shore Community College in Danvers and Syracuse University. I now work as managing editor and Web editor for a trade magazine. I love to write, and to read.

This is fricking weird. I have been writing for an audience for my whole career, but not about myself.

Here's some stuff I am passionate about:
Animals/animal rights
Literature
Entertainment
Shopping (yes, I have a shallow side)
Medicine (wanted to be a doctor at one point)
Spirituality/being kind to others

That's all. Did I do good for my first post?

Labels:

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs