Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What a difference 8 years makes

I wrote a variation of this post last year, but here goes...

On this day eight years ago, I got up, showered, ate my breakfast and left my apartment like usual. Little did I know that my life was about to change forever.

I had a date with this guy. We'd talked on the phone a few times, and he seemed nice. We were about to meet up for the first time, and I was nervous. So was he. But we had our first date. And I knew at the end of it that I was going to marry him.

Eight years later, we've been married for almost five and a half years, own a home and have a baby on the way. I never could have imagined all this that early fall day in 1999. But here it is. And I am thrilled.

I love you, M. May we have 80 more.

Labels: ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs