Wednesday, August 27, 2003

I'm on a roll today -- so excited by this idea of a forum for my thoughts (which are many throughout the day).

Been thinking about this John Geoghan thing -- it was out by us in Shirley, after all. I really think the Lord works in mysterious ways. I also think the guards looked the other way. The sensitive side of me feels for his family. But while I consider myself a good Catholic, I do know that the priest abuse scandal has hit churches across Massachusetts, including the church I got married in, and it all started with Geoghan. Now no one will let him out. He has God to contend with.

I'm just getting over a 12-day burst of Predisone (a steroid) for a severe case of poison ivy. I worry about what it did to my body. Yes, I worry too much. I hate all of my allergies. They mean I can't have a furry pet. I've got to keep my house super clean because I'm allergic to dust and mold (so is M, to a certain extent). Spring makes me miserable, and I can't go in flower stores. I tried allergy shots. They gave me asthma. My new allergist has me on Singulair and some herbs, including stinging nettle and fish oil. I feel good, and my peak flow is normal. Still, I worry.

Labels: ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs