Monday, March 26, 2007

Top 10 things I wish I could say to people but can't

Yet another edition of venting:
  • Why do you have to be so annoying? Just stop. Get out of my face.
  • Stop whining, and grow up.
  • You're not as cool as you think you are.
  • I'm sorry bad things have happened to you. You truly have had a rough life. But did it have to make you so unbearably bitter?
  • Stop treating your child like that.
  • Shut up once in awhile and listen. It's not all about you.
  • Don't ever talk to her like that again. She doesn't deserve it. Who do you think you are?
  • You're a grown person. Get your shit together.
  • Stop interrupting me.
  • Why can't I have an adult conversation with you about anything without you taking everything I say the wrong way?

Try it; you'll like it. I feel much better now.

Labels:

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs