Tuesday, May 15, 2007

M the Magnificent

I was listening to WROR on the ride home yesterday, and Paul Perry the DJ had a trivia question: What do 20 percent of men do when they travel alone in a hotel room? He immediately threw in that it was a family show, so it wasn't what you're thinking.

A whole bunch of people called in with everything from using the sink for beer to watching a dirty movie. The final answer: 20 percent of guys sleep naked in hotel rooms.

So I went home and asked M what he thought the answer was.

"Sleep naked?" he said with a grin.

"Wow, I can't believe you got that on the first try," I said. I was truly impressed. His smile started to twitch.

"See, Christine, there's this thing called the radio," M said. "And multiple people can listen to it at once."

I can't believe I thought he just got that. Brat.

Labels:

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs