Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rocking, Family Guy and collapse

That's the order of putting Boo to bed. I get him in his PJs and change him, rock him in his room until he conks out, and then I head into our room, where M and I watch Family Guy reruns on TBS until I tell him I'm tired and it's time to shut the TV off.

It's nice to have a routine. Boo knows when the chair starts rocking, it's time for sleeping. He's been snoozing six hours at a stretch and occasionally sleeps through the night. We gave him some cereal last night, and he actually ate it. I'm hoping we can continue to get some into him before bed so it fills that little tummy up.

I am very, very anxious. It makes no sense. I think it's related to my PPD, which is much better overall but not 100 percent. Doc gave me some sedatives, but I don't want to take them. I need to start exercising again.

Labels: , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs