Friday, September 05, 2008

Good and wet

Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm thinking that's what my weekend will be. Hoping to spend some time with the Boo, who, incidentally, is turning eight months old tomorrow. He is growing so fast. Yesterday, he sat up by himself for the first time. I've been told he did it before, but that's the first time I saw it. Holy God, he is so strong. He's also chatty, chatty, chatty. He almost sounds like he's making words.

I never wanted to be one of those moms who bored others with stories about their kids, but you know what? My son is fascinating. The fact that he was once INSIDE MY BODY and now is a separate entity with feelings and thoughts and a will of his own. (In no way, btw, do I mean to open the door to an abortion debate -- it's just a fact.) He's just a sweet, smart little person.

Have a great weekend. Peace out.

Labels: , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs