Friday, June 20, 2008

I love cheese

The only kind I can't stand is asiago. We had mac and cheese for lunch today and I am a happy camper.

What I don't love is (unintentionally) moldy cheese. I stopped by our friends at Super Wal-Mart, determined to give them another chance. I grabbed some diapers and other baby paraphernalia as well as some foodage for the house, including some muenster cheese for my turkey sandwiches. Well, this morning I decided to make myself a sandwich and taste the cheese first. It was ALL MOLDY. I spit it out, complete with expletives (thanks, Sara Lee, for helping me teach my son new words) and showed it to M. He will be taking it back for me. Nasty.

Good weekend. Major event coming up that I will tell you all about on Monday.

Labels: , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs