Friday, October 17, 2008

So much to say, so much to say

What's on my mind:

1) Letterman really hammered on McCain, and I say good for him. And good on Letterman for calling out McCain on the "palling around with terrorists" comment. Come ON.

2) On the political front, check out this video of what some McCain/Palin supporters are saying about Obama. It will make your hair curl.

3) Yay Red Sox. Just two more! Sorry we gave up on you and went to bed.

4) Here's a memory trick for you: Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees has 103 beats per minute, and you should be doing 100 chest compressions a minute for CPR, so keep it in your head when trying to save someone. The other song that has a near-perfect rhythm for CPR? Another One Bites the Dust by Queen. Not so appropriate when you're working to save someone's life.

5) I love fall weather. And colors. And clothes. I am in my glory.

Good weekend, everyone. Got some family plans.

Labels: , , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs