Monday, November 03, 2008

Another year older

I know, I know. I've been missing. Problem is, our computer crapped the bed, and my dad lent us an ancient laptop to use in the meantime that runs slower than my old Atari, complete with a keyboard out of Misery (think dropped letters). It was a good thought, but it's not conducive to posting.

But today is a momentous occasion and I grinned and bore it to post. Yes, I have officially hit the mid-30s mark. Every time I watch that Life on Mars show and I see he's in the year 1973, I'm like, dude, I was BORN then. Today. I'm old.

I'm feeling this birthday. Not just because of the milestone, but I'm sick. I spent the 35th anniversary of my birth in bed. Not doing anything fun, mind you, but sleeping. Boo has spread his baby germs throughout Casa Christine, and between feeling like crap and the aftermath of T-day, I slept. And slept. Happy birthday to me.

Labels: ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs