Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Things on my mind now

1) The fate of my blog friend Snickolett's husband. It sounds like he is barely hanging on. I feel so sad for someone I've never met -- I can feel Snick's pain and anguish and love for this man right through the computer in her writing. Go visit her blog and give her some love.

2) A phone call I got today about a guy I went to high school with. Last night, he died very suddenly. I barely knew him, but he was a friend of the family.

3) This effing snow coming. Seriously. Enough. What, the shitty weather was waiting until spring?

4) Dinner tonight with my in-laws. Fun.

5) My doctor's appointment yesterday. I went for allergy testing yesterday, and today my arms look like a junkie's.

What's on your mind?

Labels: , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs