Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Top 5 Overthink search terms

I have a nifty-difty app called Sitemeter that helps me keep track of blog traffic and where it's coming from. It can tell me what terms people search to find my site. Without further ado, here's the top 5 keywords people are using to find my humble slice of the Internet:

How to survive depression: I'm so glad so many people are finding this post and hopefully benefiting from it. I'm pretty proud of it.
Overthink: Self-explanatory.
Snickolett: Looking for my bloggy buddy (girl, I owe you a coffee)? Check out my blogroll for a direct link.
Bridezillas anita dion: A lot of people were apparently as disturbed as I was by this particular epi of Bridezillas, which I wrote about here. I wonder what happened to them?
Why is my pool water green: I don't know either. Try some shock. Works for us.

Labels: ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs