Friday, November 09, 2007

My latest top 10 list of things I wish I could say to people but can't

Was going through my archives and realized I haven't done this since March. So while I'm in a ranty mood, here's my list for fall 2007:

1. Stop hovering. It's not going to make me like you more.
2. You are all smoke and mirrors, aren't you?
3. Do you think you could make a simple goddamn decision?
4. Shut up. I'm tired of hearing your voice. I know you're not, though.
5. Isn't it funny how you magically have money for yourself but never to do things for other people?
6. Stop giving me shit for things out of my control. I'm doing the best I can.
7. Grow a set, will you?
8. I thought you were immature when I first met you. I still think so. You'd think you'd have grown up in the interim. I really prefer not to be around you.
9. I don't want to hear your opinion on everything.
10. Not everyone is out to get you. Honestly.

Try it; you'll like it.

Labels:

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs