Friday, November 02, 2007

Paperback writer?

So last night, I was reading the Telegram, and there was a front-page article about NaNoWriMo. My reaction: "Oh shit, it's the first! I forgot all about that!" For a moment, I thought about going up to the office, firing up the ol' Dell and banging out a few lines of prose. But then my exhausted, baby-brained, almost-31-weeks-pregnant ass decided not to move from the couch. So considering the other (happy) happenings in my life, I think I will pass this year. Same goes for NaNoBloMo -- what's hanging me up there is that I try to stay off the computer on the weekends, since I like to hang out with the three-dimensional people.

And as for the title of this post: Since Boo (our in-utero name for the baby; short for Boo Boo Bear) seems to really respond to music and loud noise, I've been playing him lots of Beatles music so he'll come out appreciating the good stuff. I now have Paperback Writer stuck firmly in my head.

Weekend plans? We have a birthday party, but that's it. Gonna hopefully work on the baby's room. And you?

Labels: , , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs