Friday, April 25, 2008

The downside of nice weather

Like Blind Melon says, we've had no rain. My grass looks brown and dead in patches -- well, it's also because we have major grub damage on the side lawn. It's so disheartening. Mr. Weather Man says we'll get rain Sunday.

My annual love/hate relationship with spring is, if you'll pardon the pun, in full flower. My head and face hurt, and I'm sneezy.

On the good news tip, after several nights of being up every few hours crying, Boo slept last night from 11 to 6. Hallelujah. I feel like a new person for being able to have slept that long. (Poor Snick, alas, was not so lucky.)

My wish list for this weekend: Lots of sleep for us parents, rain to water my grass and happiness that pours down from heaven. Have a good one.

Labels: , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs