Thursday, April 10, 2008

God is so good, indeed

My grandmother is almost 92 years old. She has 11 grandchildren and three great-grandsons, Boo being her third. She also has two great-granddaughters on the way this summer.

When I handed my precious son to her for the first time, she took him in her arms, looked up at me, smiled and said, "God is so good." My eyes filled with tears. That's exactly how I feel. He is such a blessing. When I was rocking him this morning after his feeding, I was thanking God for him, as I do every day.

And then I read this article. I'm warning you right now: If you are a mom, do not read it without a bunch of tissues. I was sobbing by the time I was done. I think I need to go visit my son in daycare.

Hold your children tight. They are gifts.

Labels: , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs