Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My toothy son

Boo now has two toofies. Yes, two. That would explain the crankiness and the constant gnawing on his hands. And tomorrow he is seven months old. Growing like a weed.

Another thing my son apparently has is a fear of public bathroom changing tables. My parentals came to visit yesterday, as they have the week off and I don't work Mondays, and we went to the Longhorn Steakhouse in Leominster. I took him in the bathroom to change him, and when I put him down on the Koala Care changing table, he gave me a terrified look and started to scream. And scream. I changed him lickety split and got him out of there.

Well, halfway through lunch, my son decided to give us a present. My mom, who wanted some quality time with her grandson, volunteered to change him this time. She takes him in the bathroom, and they're not in there a minute before I hear absolutely terrified screams. Not crying, screaming. They were echoing all over the restaurant. My dad suggested I go check it out, and I went in and he was completely freaking out. I scooped him up and cuddled him, and he chilled out. But he was freaked for the rest of the meal and insisted on being held. So we took turns eating and cuddling him. Poor baby.

Labels: ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs