Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yes, a meme from Christine

Three posts in one day, no less. Feeling posty. It has to do with food (thanks, Coffee Slut), so I'm in.

1. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled. Sometimes fried.

2. How do you take your coffee/tea? Both: Black with two Splendas.

3. Favorite breakfast food: Pancakes. We are whores for the round food.

4. Peanut butter: I like the all-natural stuff but will buy a name brand on occasion.

5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Something creamy, on the side. I love dill.

6. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke. I gave it up when I was pregnant and M brought me one after I finished labor. Sweet Jesus, the best thing I ever tasted in my life.

7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? Reservations.

8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Half peppers and onions for me, half sausage and pepperoni for M.

9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Ask M to make it. I can cook; he's just so much better at it than me and enjoys it more.

10. Do any foods bring back good memories? Ice cream!

11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Peas. Nasty, nasty peas. I also loathe egg salad.

12. Do any foods remind you of someone? Pizza reminds me of M, because that's his whorish obsession.

13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? Peas. Sweet Jesus, they suck. They taste like vomit to me.

14. What was your favorite food as a child? Can't remember -- was a very finicky kid.

15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? Probably spinach.

16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? Brussels sprouts.

17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: Fruit: bananas; vegetable: corn.

18. Favorite junk food: Chocolate, although the word is that the dark stuff is healthy. I also enjoy muffins a little too much.

19. Favorite between meal snack: Pretzels.

20. Do you have any weird food habits? I do not eat red meat, pork or shellfish (the latter because I'm allergic to it), and I have not for 14 years this August. Because I don't eat the pig or the crustacean, a lot of people think I am Jewish. Well, that and my schnoz.

21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Salad, anything high in fiber.

22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Muffins, chocolate, anything creamy.

23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? I'm a wimp. But I love both kinds of cuisine.

24. Can I get you a drink? Iced coffee, flavored, black with two Splendas.

25. Red or White Wine? I do not drink, but when I do imbibe, it's usually white.

26. Favorite dessert? Ice cream or anything chocolate.

27. The perfect nightcap? I do not drink. However, sometimes we make flavored decaf for dessert.

Labels: ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs