Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The big update -- I know you've been waiting by your computer

I've had a case of the Mondays that's been lasting all week. Work is kicking my ample ass, Boo is getting more active and I'm so damn tired -- doc wants me to start taking iron pills for possible mild anemia. But enough bitching. Let's get to la vida Christine:

Easter: Was great. Much too much candy. I have been eating it for breakfast, dinner and snacks, and in a related story, I can't fit into my pants. I undecorated my house today and now everything seems really bare. What's the next big holiday you decorate for, Halloween? Sheesh.

Boo: Mr. 15-Month-Old is just rocking the house. He's walking everywhere and often babbling and singing while he does it. He's still having a good ol' case of separation anxiety when I drop him off at day care, but his teachers tell me they distract him and all is well. They go outside every day to play, which he loves, and he's doing tons of art projects. And he loves to call me da-da, with a big smile on his face. Stinker.

M: Can you believe we are coming up on our seventh anniversary and will have been together 10 years come October? It's just unbelievable to me, especially how much our relationship has changed and matured and grown. As have both of us, because of each other, in large part. M has started his own business, so if you need a good lawyer, let me know.

Work: Very, very, very busy. I love being busy, don't get me wrong, but it's been nutty. And yes, I am grateful I have a job, especially one I've been lucky enough to keep for four and a half years. But whoo.

Casa Christine: Planning to paint her this summer. And possibly put on a new front door. Depending if we can find a good contractor.

So what's up with you?

Labels: , , , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs