Monday, April 20, 2009

Manic Monday

I don't work Mondays and Wednesdays. That may sound relaxing to you if you work full-time, but in some ways my schedule is more crazy on my days off. I always hope for time to relax, but there are errands to do, a house to clean and a baby to chase. For example, today I:
  • Gave Boo a bath
  • Washed all the floors
  • Cleaned both bathrooms and the kitchen
  • Ran the dishwasher
  • Cleaned out the disposal
  • Did wash and put it away
  • Made a box of stuff for our church yard sale and brought it over to my pastor's house
  • Went to BJs and dropped off my contacts prescription
  • Went to Target to return a defective toy and pick up a gift and some clothes for Boo
But it feels good to get stuff done. The house is clean, the laundry's done and we have what we need for the week. So yeah, I'll take a manic Monday.

Labels: , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs