Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another year, another birthday, more navel-gazing

Today is my birthday. I am 36 years old. 36, man. That is seriously crazy. Because that means I am heading toward my late 30s. How can that be? Wasn't it just yesterday I was turning 30 and I was moaning and groaning about that?

Now that I have a child, I feel the passage of time. I think about the future and getting old and my son growing up. This birthday is hitting me hard. Because we want another kid. And my biological clock is ticking. And being me, I worry about having another kid and being able to handle it. And I worry about not having another kid and regretting it.

Anyway, happy birthday to me. I am a year older. Much wiser. And as usual, always thinking.

Labels: , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs