Thursday, November 18, 2004

I have a blog, and I never post in it.

I could say I've been busy, because I have. I took a new job, where I contribute to a blog every Friday. That's because I get paid to do it. I want to write more for me, damnit. But I don't. I'm going to start.

So what can I tell you? Still living in Leominster. Still married. Still think the ex is an asshole. I wrote him a therapeutic letter the other day, and it's helped. Lucinda Bassett says you need to let go of anger, because it's like letting someone you hate back into your life. So I'm trying. I'm human, though.

I ran into a guy I knew in HS (and fellow blogger) at a Halloween party at my new boss's house. It was interesting. I had a major crush on him in HS. It made me realize how far I've come. Not that he's not a good guy, because he is. But my tastes have changed. My thoughts have changed. As Wendy, another blogger I like, says, "I'm not the new me." Wait, yes I am. Just wanted to plug her bodacious blog.

Labels:

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs