Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bring on the winter

My mom and I visited the new LL Bean store in Burlington today, and I bought a new coat. It's a Primaloft parka that's rated down to 30 below zero, and it has all kinds of neat pouches and pockets for my iPod-like product, goggles (I don't ski, but I'm sure I'll use the pocket anyway), cell phone and gloves. It's a gorgeous periwinkle blue, which is one of my favorite colors, and it's completely waterproof. Of course, it didn't come cheap at $130, but it's Bean, so it will last forever. I love me some Bean.

The new store is nice, but the parking there is a complete fricking nightmare, and it's only going to get worse when all the stores in that plaza open and the holiday season gets into full swing. I was lucky enough to catch someone as they were leaving on my way in, but even putting our bags in the car, people were glaring at us and putting their blinkers on. I had to mouth "not leaving" more than once. Grrr.

Maybe I'll stick to the catalog...
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs