Wednesday, January 02, 2008

An L&D run this morning

Was feeling achy and having some signs of labor, so on the advice of my OB's answering service, I headed to the hospital, suitcase in tow. After an exam, it was determined that I'm progressing toward labor but have a way to go. Contractions were nothing but Braxton-Hicks. Sigh. I got sent to work. I was so enjoying that L&D bed. I can't complain, I guess, because I'm not late until next week.

Due to the snow, I spent yesterday cleaning, vacuuming, etc. M told me he was going to sit on me if I didn't relax. I told him not to mess with nesting. It's a powerful force.

Cleaning lady came Friday night. We're tentatively scheduled for the initial cleaning at the end of January. She may not have much to do if this nesting keeps up!

Labels: , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs