Friday, January 04, 2008

Mad/glad

Why I'm mad:

1) I was supposed to be working at home until the baby comes. However, the laptop I was given does not work with dialup. So I'm back in the office today, and they are supposed to be configuring my laptop so I can work at home for the rest of the pregnancy.

2) The insane cold triggered an asthma attack this morning. I kept coughing and coughing and coughing. Then my emergency albuterol inhaler stopped working. Fortunately, I was able to control it with my other inhaler, walking around and tons of coffee. Called the doc this morning for a new inhaler scrip.

3) M told me he had to work late last night so to go ahead and eat. So I went to Panera and had a nice salad and half-sandwich, then went over to Old Navy and picked up some super-clearance maternity clothes. Came out of ON to frantic calls from M. Apparently he decided to come straight home and not eat so we could spend some time together. This is after he told me repeatedly to go ahead and eat since he didn't know when he would be home. Then he wanted to go out. It was 3 degrees out last night, and I was tired and full. No way.

4) After a couple of bites, no one seems to want my Craig's List dresser.

Why I'm glad:

Had a non-stress test yesterday and an OB appointment. Baby looks fantastic. He's kicking like crazy and heartbeat is wonderful. And they're not going to let me go past 41 weeks -- if he hasn't come by my appointment next week, we set up an induction date. That cancels out all the other crap.

Happy weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs