Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Seven years ago today

At this time, I was getting ready to get married. The weather was similar. The time of year was the same. But a lot has changed in seven years:

We sold our condo and bought a house.
M got sick, then he got better.
I got sick, then I got better.
We went to Italy.
We went on three cruises.
We switched jobs (the same week).
We went on numerous nature rides and weekends away.
We thought we were infertile.
We were not infertile and got pregnant.
We had our son.
We survived his first year.
I went back to work.
M started his own business.

Through all this, we have stayed together, prayed together, laughed together, cried together, loved together, (sometimes) hated together -- and always came out on top.

I love you, M. Happy anniversary.

Labels: , , , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs