Thursday, January 21, 2010

The upside of losing something

I have an excellent memory, but I do have a tendency to lose stuff. The other day, I lost a very important piece of paper. I started turning the house upside down.

First, I took apart the kitchen hutch. While I was in there, I decided to clean up the drawers. Still no paper.

I move on. Maybe it fell behind the couch. I move out the couch and check it out. No paper. While I'm back there, I notice some dust bunnies. So I whip out the vacuum and do behind the couch, as well as the rest of the room.

Maybe it's in the pile of papers on the kitchen table. I go through them, twice. No paper, but I do find papers that need to get filed.

I continue to tear my house apart. I never do find my paper, but at least my house is nice and clean.

Labels: , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs