Wednesday, September 03, 2003

More Random Thoughts
We watched that show Performing As... last night on Fox. That Barbra Streisand impersonator was abso-frigging amazing. What a voice, and she definitely looks like her. I don't know who's coming next week, but I put it on "Babs" to win the whole thing.

M and I painted our basement family room on Monday. Major pain in the ass. We kept stepping in the paint and tracking it on the rug. I got this stuff called Goof Off to get it out of the carpet, but the fumes were so bad I had to leave the basement. It looks really nice down there -- we had this hideous flowered country-like wallpaper down there before with a paisley border. Major yuck. Now it is a soft shade of green. I am trying to convince M to put up a border in some spots.

Things suck at work.

What's with all this hoopla over the Madonna/Britney/Christina kiss? It was a publicity stunt, pure and simple, and Madonna is good at them. Just recognize it for what it is. It also was a very quick kiss; they didn't exactly make out. People are so uptight.

Labels: , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs