Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Damn stupid asshole weathermen.

I'm not too happy right now. I was listening to a local radio station here in the Boston area. It was snowing like crazy as I drove into work. The newscaster said, "It's snowing outside. Here's our weatherman to update the forecast." The damn weatherman kept sticking to his flurries, no accumulation until midnight tonight forecast. This is while I can see snow piling up on the road and I skidded into the parking lot this morning. Why is there no accountability? Suppose I had worn suede shoes thinking the snow wasn't coming until tonight -- should I send the bill to the weatherman? I also haven't had my hair cut in almost four months and have a wash, cut and foil tonight appt that I don't want to miss. Crap damn hell.

Last question: Can you tell I have PMS? ;)

Labels: ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs