Sunday, January 02, 2005

This lazy Sunday, I spent more time cleaning my house, then we went to see "Meet the Fockers." It was the first time in a long time I've been able to drag M into a movie theater. He enjoyed it but thought it was a bit too long (I agree). Then we went to the food coop by our house. This place usually grosses me out -- it's got an element to it -- but it does have some great deals. I'm like a little kid in the supermarket: "M, can we buy this? Can we get some of that?" I throw it all in the carriage, he grumbles, "This is why I don't take you to the grocery store," but he usually relents and lets me get what I want. I'm lucky enough to have a husband who does the grocery shopping and cooks, but I don't go to the supermarket much. He has owned that chore and doesn't even like it when I pick up a few things during the week. In return, I do all the cleaning and laundry. Together, we make this house tick.

Labels: ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs