Saturday, August 19, 2006

I got a peaceful easy feeling

I took yesterday off and went up to Rockport with my mom for our annual shopping trip. I went to Melrose directly from work on Thursday night and stayed there, since M was working late. Lemme tell you, it's very strange sleeping in your childhood bed when you haven't for more than eight years. Plus I was alone. Another strange feeling. Anyway, it was very relaxing.

I've been listening to the Eagles practically nonstop -- one of the few bands both M and I can agree on. Since I was a little girl, if you start playing Take It to the Limit around me, I will start to sway. That song is amazing. As are most of their greatest hits, except for Witchy Woman, which I don't care for. I like Glenn Frey more than Don Henley as far as vocals go. Randy Meisner sounds a bit strained on TITTL, but he has a nice tone. M loves Joe Walsh, but not my thing.

Have a good weekend, everybody. We're taking off tomorrow, so I'll post again Monday.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs