Thursday, January 22, 2009

The world's fastest shower

I am perpetually late. It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I am a poor judge of time. I also try to cram too much in, and I'm always, rushing, rushing, rushing. As I was this morning, when I didn't feel like getting out of bed and told M to take the first shower. Which gave me 20 minutes to shower, get dressed and get out the door (M took care of getting the Boo up). Right. So I always say to myself, "I'm going to take the world's fastest shower."

It's impossible for me to shower quickly -- I savor that time under the hot steam so much. There's nothing like a hot shower. Maybe I ought to build in more time for it.

In other news, my stomach is getting better. I am watching my diet and taking my tummy meds, and I have noticed a difference. As yucko as the scope was, at least we know what's wrong and can fix it.

Labels:

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs