Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday linkorama

Yeah, it's rainy and gross, and I'm feeling a bit lazy. Here are some links that made me laugh this week.

The video for Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is really messed up. Here's a literal video version that made me laugh out loud. My favorite line: "What the effing crap/That angel just felt me up."

And on a similar note, does ANYONE know what Eddie Vedder is saying in Yellow Ledbetter? Here's one take on it.

From The Onion: Most of our days spent looking at glowing rectangles. It's funny because it's true.

Ever wonder what people do behind closed doors? The comments on this blog post are hysterical (and sometimes gross).

Finally, on a more serious note, two of my fellow mommy bloggers are having various degrees of a hard time. Julia is dealing with sick kids (I can relate -- Boo is getting over a virus with nasty high fevers), while gwendomama is trying to leave her abusive husband, who is being intimidating and crazy. Go show them some love.

Have a great weekend, and stay dry!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs