Tuesday, May 24, 2005

If you can't say anything nice...

I heard something on the radio this morning that pissed me off so much, I had to blog about it. Apparently, Mr. Tom Cruise has been on a fricking tear of publicity about his new movie, War of the Worlds, and crowing about how much he adores that lil' cutie, Katie Holmes. This article, though, really frosted my weenie. As someone who has suffered from depression, I'm here to tell you that fucking VITAMINS don't cut the mustard as far as "snapping out of it." We haven't heard a peep out of Mr. Tom in a long time. All of a sudden, he's everywhere. Must be a lot riding on WOTW.

I am feeling better up in my head. I'm sleeping better, and the fog is starting to lift. Don't like how I can think myself down the fricking rabbit hole. Working with my therapist to nip it in the bud and not go down that path. All in time.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs