Thursday, May 12, 2005

So tired

I've been suffering from insomnia for about a month now. And I'm fucking exhausted. I am getting better -- at one point, I was walking the floor all night -- but I'm still not getting the sleep I should. Going to bed makes me anxious now, because I want to sleep so bad, and I can't. It's affecting my health and well-being. My doctor gave me this Sonata shit, but it didn't work. I take two Benadryl at bedtime, and I think that takes the edge off. I want some hardcore drugs, man.

Tonight I'm having dinner with some of my friends at my old job. I miss having work friends, and I think seeing them will do me a world of good. It will all get better. I have faith. I'm working out twice a week and doing my relaxation tape. Anxiety, go the fuck home!
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs