Sunday, May 15, 2005

Raking, raking

I just spent several hours raking the packed-down, caked leaves from along my fence. It felt good to exercise, to have an outlet for my energy. I also trimmed all the deadwood from my roses so it doesn't suck energy from the new growth. M mowed the back grass after deciding his lawn mower doesn't work anymore and running to Home Depot and buying a new Honda. He decided to fiddle with the old one, and turns out a belt had come off its runners. Ooooops. He's agonizing over whether to keep the Honda. I told him to keep it and give the old lawn mower to his parents.

I've had a pretty good weekend, other than battling my anxiety last night...sigh. Things are getting better. Progress is not like a handicapped ramp, straight up; it's more like a staircase, a bit up, then plateau, then up...
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs