Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I like you

How easy are those words to say to someone, yet they can mean so much to them?

When you feel like you're disliked or even hated, it makes life, or anything else you're trying to do, that much more difficult. Yes, others' opinions of you shouldn't matter. But they do. Everyone likes hearing them. Let's say them more to people, people. I tell M all the time, usually adding, "You're swell."

I am not a pussy.

The struggle is worth it.

Enough with the navel-gazing shit, and no, I'm not getting into the two sentences above. I did wind up scoring me some Mariah CD yesterday, even though I had to go Newbury Comics and walk past all the emo girls to get the disc. From what I've heard so far, Ms. M is back in a big way. The album has a lush kind of feel to it, very sexy and almost earthy. I'll be writing an Epinion on this matter soon. I need to get back into that. I set a goal for myself to review all of Madonna's albums, and I've only reviewed a handful. Since I have them all and have listened to them a million billion trillion times, this should not be difficult to do. Just sitting down to do it is the difficulty.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs