Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I like ice cream

I've always wanted to go to the Scooper Bowl. Since we're flying out of Boston tomorrow, maybe we can drop in. Probably not. I love ice cream, man. When M and I go to Kimball Farm in Weston, M says I practically dance in line. That ice cream is just outta control good.

We were just talking in a meeting about this dude, who apparently was let into the US with a bloody chainsaw. Holy buttschneikes. Did anyone think to QUESTION this gentleman? Apparently not. Sometimes you look at someone's mug shot and think, "they look so innocent." Not this guy. He looks like a hard-core freakshow.

I met with my mentee yesterday. I took her to Newbury Comics, where I bought her an Eminem CD. She apparently also likes the Insane Clown Posse and Dark Lotus. I'm getting old. I've heard of ICP but not Dark Lotus, who is made up of ICP members. I then took her over to the mall for a bite to eat. She started really opening up to me about school, her home life, her friends, lots of stuff. I think she's a great kid. She told me, "If people want to laugh at me, hey, at least I'm making them laugh." I'm looking forward to spending more time with her.

If I don't post for a couple of days, it's because I'm relaxing, man. I need it. I'm exhausted. I was thinking about it this morning, and after almost nine months at my job, I've only taken 3.5 days off. Not much at all, so I'm due. I'll write a good, long post when I get back from Florida.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs