Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Thursday sleepies

I am so frigging tired. I so need a vacation. Worry and anxiety are wearing me out, man. And things are cool, for the most part.

Let's talk about worry. What is it? It's letting things spiral around and around in your mind. It's pulling into yourself and almost losing touch with reality. When I was really not sleeping and up in my head, I didn't even notice that there were leaves on the trees, for chrissake. I want to come down to earth and live among people! Even when I'm dazed and confused, though, I can still function, albeit with more difficulty. I need a nice, long weekend. Good thing it's almost here!

I did 10 minutes on the StairMaster yesterday, and man, that was quite a workout. I'm sore today. I also had a huge lunch, complete with a turkey sandwich, and now I need a fucking nap. Things are getting better overall, though. I can feel it.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs