Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Now I remember what I was going to write about

Do they train Bath and Body Works employees to be that annoying, or is it a prerequisite to working there? Keerist almighty, they jump on you the second you walk through the door. Yes, their stuff is overpriced (I can just hear M now: "Do you know what the markup is on that?"), but I love it, so I put up with it to a certain extent.

I went to the B&BW in the mall yesterday, and I had one foot in the door before it began. I try to make it a game to see how rude I can be to them if they ask me if I want help (one of my pet peeves anyway; if I want help, I'll ask for it, thankyouverymuch) and still have them give me that shit-eating grin. Good thing they were having their annual sale. For $47, I walked out of there with three body washes, two lotions, a room spray, three antibacterial soaps and a package of Wallflowers refills. (Wallflowers plug into the wall and heat oil so it vaporizes and makes the room smell pretty. We have one in our bedroom and one in the basement.)
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs