Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What once was cute is now annoying

Woof.

Woof.

Woof.

Woof.

Woofwoofwoofwoofwooofwooooooooooof.

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. That's what I want to yell at my neighbor's dog. He's constantly barking. We run the air conditioner at night, so the white noise cancels it out, but once the temperature drops (and it's starting to), that dog's barking is going to become a major pain in the ass. Granted, I like patting his cute little face, and he's always been sweet to me, but he is not a good dog. He's constantly being yelled at, and I think I know his name better than my own. Put that damn dog in obedience school!

In other news: More blood work fun for M tomorrow morning. He's starting to feel like a human pincushion. He is over the prostititis, thank goodness, but now we need to deal with the underlying suspected autoimmune disorder. His mom has been a major help through this whole thing, but she, like me, is worried sick. I'll tell you something: After everything we've been through, I am never taking my health for granted again.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs