Sunday, March 09, 2008

My hot Italian date

With my hot Italian husband, eating at a hot Italian restaurant, was, well, hot. And really fun. For the first time since the Boo was born, we got dressed up, got a babysitter and went out to celebrate how good life has been to us lately. I actually put on makeup, and if you know me IRL, you know I never wear it. Of course, we talked about Boo through the whole dinner. But it was amazing. And romantic. If you're local and looking for a special night out, I would highly recommend it -- great food, service, atmosphere and quite reasonable for the quality of food.

Next getting-back-to-normal things to do: A facial and eyebrow wax. Holy God, I look like Brooke Shields. I could also use a haircut and highlights, but one thing at a time.

Labels: , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs