Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trying for two

My son just turned two and a half. While we do have challenges, for the most part he is a fairly easy baby (well, toddler). Since my husband is an only child and knows how lonely it can be, and I have a brother, we are working on having a second child. And as I say to my son, and that's it.

Of course, as you spend most of your 20s trying not to get pregnant, you find it isn't so easy to actively try to get pregnant. We try and no success. One thing's for sure, though: No fertility treatments. If God meant for us to only have one child, so be it.

So we keep trying, and we keep telling the Boo about how wonderful it would be to have a brother or sister. My SIL is pregnant with her first child, so he will soon have a cousin to try out what it would be like. In the meantime, I'm enjoying my one. He's a wonderful child, and I am so blessed.

Labels: , , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs