Friday, April 08, 2005

Things that make me laugh

  • That Mohegan Sun commercial with the leprechauns ("...and you don't have to be real talll...") I don't know what it is, but that commercial makes me laugh.

  • My neighbor's golden retriever puppy, Colby. He's only five months old and weighs 50 pounds. He also has been cooped up in the house all winter, so when he sees a person, he goes berserk. This morning, I saw him out in his yard and called him. (We have a chain link fence, so we can see each other.) He barked like crazy and jumped up on the fence for pats, nipping at my hands the whole time. When I went in to go to work, the poor baby sat by the fence and watched me, barking the whole time. Reminds me of when we had the Cookie. I used to pat her like crazy before I left for work, then I'd say, "Mommy's got to go to work." At first, she would cock her head at me and try to figger out what the hell I was saying, and then she associated those words with me leaving and would hang her head and mope. Dogs are the best.

And in "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" news: Tom Brady reportedly engaged to actress galpal. From the frickin' Herald bimbos, Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa, no less. Damn!
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs