Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Top 10 things that rock about not being pregnant anymore

10) I can actually fit into my shoes. My clothes, on the other hand...

9) I no longer have to own stock in Tums. Bye-bye, heartburn.

8) Bending down to tie my shoes doesn't exhaust me.

7) I can stay up past 9 o'clock without sacking out on the couch. Although I go to bed that early now anyway because I'm up in the night with the Boo.

6) I can wear my rings again.

5) Diet Coke, turkey sandwiches, Gorgonzola cheese, brie and caffeine are back on the menu.

4) No one stops me in the street to ask, "When are you due? Do you know what you're having?" (Now they ask, "How old is that little cutie? What's his name?")

3) No bazillion-and-one doctor's appointments. I swear, if my OB asks me to get on the scale and pee in a cup one more time...

2) I don't have to spend an hour convincing M that elbowing my belly in bed did not hurt the baby.

And the best reason of all:

1) I know what Boo looks like and that he's all right.

Labels: , ,

Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs