Saturday, April 09, 2005

Great show

M and I just took my parents-in-law to see this show at a local restaurant. It was amazing, especially the impersonations of Babs and Cher. You would swear you were watching the real celebrities sing. Problem is, it was at the same restaurant we went and saw the comedy show at, and I don't think this particular place is good at shutting people off when they've had too much to drink. We had another obnoxious screaming person next to us, and my MIL was ready to kick some ass. At first, Ms. Too Loud annoyed me too, but then I figured, she's just having fun. My MIL spent the whole show glaring at this girl. It was ridiculous. Why let other people ruin your time? Anyway, it was an amazingly fun show, and I would highly recommend it. Download some clips if you want to hear the impersonations.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs