Sunday, September 11, 2005

So tired

I'm a big fan of Dr. Wayne Dyer, self-help guru and author of "Your Erroneous Zones." In that book, he says if you tell anyone else that you are tired, even for a minute, you are abusing that person. So what does it mean if I tell the whole Internet that I'm fucking exhausted?

I went to bed last night at about 20 past 9. I woke up at around 7 this morning. And when I'm done writing this, I think I'm hopping back in the sack (much to M's chagrin). I've been crabby as hell, and it's been difficult to do the small things. To me, a good nap can almost be a panacea -- it refreshes you and gives your body what it needs. But I can't take my kindergarten nap when I work full-time. Just adjusting to the new driving sked.

In the M healthwatch, he has broken out in an allergic rash all over his body. I don't know if it's the Plaquenil he's taking or the fact that he continued to stay out in the sun yesterday even after I repeatedly told him to come in. I'm getting really tired of being Nagging Wife. Yet, when he gets sick, it affects me, too, so it sure as hell is "my business." I don't mind saying that it burns my ass that I've been totally supportive and devoted to him and his illness; yet he was whining about me seeing my therapist tomorrow and told me I should only be seeing her once a month. WTF? Sometimes I really don't like the man I married. Sigh...we'll get through this. I just wish something could be easy once in a while.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs