Saturday, September 24, 2005

A fair day

M and I went to the Bolton Fair today, where we dined on:

  • Homemade apple crisp and ice cream
  • French fries
  • Fried dough
  • Kettle corn
He's really not supposed to be out in the sun, and even though he wore a hat, now he's exhausted, between the sunshine and all the walking we did. Afterwards, we stopped by my favorite place to pick up a few things and then I made him take a nap. I may join him in a bit. I'm completely stuffy and congested now from all the hay and animals. I love me some cows, so I had to go pat them. I also gave the bad dog next door some pats this morning. M said BD was watching him when he was mowing the grass. Cute.

My dad is having hernia surgery on Thursday, so I'm going to go see him tomorrow. And the Lupus Walk is in a week. I'm already at almost $800, woo woo. If you haven't donated yet, you can do so here.

I will try to write more next week. I know I've been negligent in my blog duties. Between the fun in court on Wednesday and working my fool ass off, I'm just frigging wiped.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs