Monday, September 19, 2005

Why, Tommy, why?

An open letter to Tom Brady:

How could you have played so suckily last night? Why couldn't you have found a receiver, for gosh sake? Why did you have to make my M pout and cry and know the horror of something he hasn't known for awhile: The Pats losing a game? I still think you are one hot piece of ass, as do others. But you have to get your head out of that ass. A fourth Super Bowl would be nice. If not for me, for M. Thanks.

Regards,
Christine

In other sad news: We went up to my grampy's house in Maine yesterday, and there was a stranded baby seal on the beach. He just kept looking at us with those big, sad eyes, like help me. My grandfather's wife called animal control, and they wrapped him in a blanket and took him away. They said they had found some other dead babies in the water this morning. Poor pups.

And speaking of which, a dog was barking on the side of the (very busy) road this morning. I stopped and tried to get him to come to me, because I could see he was wearing tags. I was going to take him home. Instead, he ran into the woods. Good. At least he was away from the road. M yelled at me that he might bite me, but I don't care.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs