Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I stare at short girls

In case you don't know me personally or can't tell by my headshot, I'm only 4'11". Yes, this is very short, but in my head, I'm six feet tall. So when I see a fellow female shrimp walking down the street or in my cafeteria (as I just did), I unabashedly stare at her and think, "God, she's short." Then I realize that's what I must look like to other people and get completely self-conscious. And realize I need to keep my weight down to look halfway decent. I wish I were 5'4". I wouldn't want to be tall, just a little taller. I've put on 10 pounds because of the whole M stress thing, and I look like a fricking whale.

Speaking of M stress, we're going to court tomorrow to deal with the minor criminal charge he was charged with for the accident. I hope and pray it gets thrown out of court. We don't need this shit.
Overthink
Made by My Cool Signs